Monday, August 1, 2016

Reason For Life

To Whom It May Concern,

Hi there! Yes I know I’m back even though it seemed as though I’d never return (not really I know). So I know the title is a wee bit morbid but I hope this post will not be morbid. Okay so the reason I’m writing this post is let you know why I’m writing this blog. I know confusing but oh well. So the reason I’m blogging is give anyone who cares a look inside my mind. Maybe later in life this will be used to connect with my fans but for now it’s pretty much just a journal.

So as you already know today is the first day of august which to me is so exciting. Because not only is it my birthday month but it’s also the month I start school. I know most kids aren't supposed to be excited to go to school but I am. I have always loved school, even though I’ve never been that good at it. But the reason I’m excited this year especially is because I plan to do so much better this year. I plan to restart my life and focus on making myself a better person. The reason I’m telling you is so that I have something or someone to hold me accountable.

So I’m working a secret project at the moment and I’m very excited to finish it. As soon as I finish it I will tell the world about it but for now the people who know are my family. But the reason I brought that up is because I’m getting closer to finishing it. I’m almost halfway finished with it. Oh my goodness!! I don't care what anyone else says I’m excited.

I don't really have anything else to say so I guess this is goodbye, I’ll talk to you, whoever you are, later.


Love From Mickey.

No comments:

Post a Comment